Samsung Mobiles has now officially announced the Samsung Galaxy A70, its latest offering from the new ‘A series’ — The company earlier announced Samsung Galaxy A50, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A10 in India last month. The Samsung Galaxy A70 showcases a stylish design, large infinity display, enhanced triple camera, powerful battery and seamless connectivity. it is designed for digital natives who want to capture, connect and share life on the go.
“Today’s consumers are using their phones in a more visually active and authentic way – sharing their experiences and staying connected longer,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics. “These connections can only thrive when the most essential features allow people to enhance interactions through spontaneous, collaborative, and genuine connection. This requires an evolution. Which is why, to meet the needs of this emerging generation, we created the new Galaxy A70 – designed for the way people are connecting now.”
The Samsung Galaxy A70 features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio. the smartphone sports a 32-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, a 5-megapixel secondary sensor for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel 123° ultra wide-angle lens. it is powered by a 2.0GHz Octa-Core SoC paired with upto 8GB of RAM and runs on Samsung One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 comes with a powerful 4,500 mAH battery, With Super-Fast Charging at 25W which gives you the freedom and convenience to share, stream and play all day.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080 × 2400 Pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display 20:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core, (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- 6 GB / 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB via Micro SD card slot
- 4,500 mAh Battery with Super Fast Charging
- Samsung One UI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 32MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP Selfie Camera with F2/.0 aperture
- On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor, Facial Recognition
- Dual SIM (3 slot) 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions : 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Colors : Black, Blue, Coral, White
The Samsung Galaxy A70 pricing and availability will be announced at ‘A Galaxy Event’ – taking place across three different continents on April 10th. Stay tuned for more information!